are some areas that may be of interest to you to help you stay connected with
your clients and work together while staying apart. |
- Email services like MailerLite and MailChimp make it easy to manage mailing lists and create email campaigns, like this one, to help you keep in touch with your clients.
- If you're looking to provide contactless sales, Shopify can help you quickly get an online store up and running so that you can take orders and process payments online. You could consider productising some common services to simplify your offerings, making them easier for clients to understand and purchase.
- With changes to the way your workplace operates, it may be useful to review your telecommunications. Modern cloud based solutions allow for very cheap phone systems to be setup with extensions in different physical locations. You may have your receptionist working at their kitchen table transferring incoming calls to a sales person working in an office at home or a staff member working in the warehouse. Automated attendants, voicemail to email options, time based diversion, and secure audio and video conferencing are available as part of modern cloud based solutions.
- Online booking systems can make it easy for clients to schedule appointments without any toing and froing. An added benefit is that clients get reminders about upcoming appointments and can reschedule appointments themselves. This can be just as useful for virtual meetings as it is for when meeting in person. An online booking system may also be useful for managing click and collect style operations.
- MailerLite now allows you to create full websites as well as landing pages. These are great features for quickly and cost effectively creating an online presence for your business or for an offer.
- Claim your free Google My Business profile which connects with Google Search and Google Maps. It’s quick and easy to setup, and allows you to keep clients informed about your business, products and services, and offers.
- If you're using free, consumer email services, this might be a good time to upgrade to a custom domain that reinforces your brand and leaves a more professional and credible impression with your clients.