100% Funded Cashflow Forecasting & Planning
If your business is needing help with Financial and Cashflow Management or Business Continuity Planning, we now have support services available under both these categories through the Regional Business Partner Network (an NZTE initiative) and the Covid-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Business owners can access up to $5,000 excl. GST per business from the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
How to register your Business:
- Step 1 – register on the RBP website here.
- Step 2 - Regional Business Partner (RBP) Growth Advisors will contact you and will work with you to assess priority needs and provide access to funding for use with registered Service Providers. Only RBP Growth Advisors can allocate this funding.
Already registered with the RBP?
Contact your RBP Growth Advisor or local RBP Partner organisation. Contact details are on the RBP website here.
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor
- Have fewer than 100 full time equivalent employees, and
- Be GST registered in New Zealand, and
- Have a New Zealand Business Number, and
- Be operating in a commercial environment; and
- Be a privately-owned business or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- Charitable trusts
- Incorporated societies
REAL Chartered Accountants Funded Service - Business Systems Planning
Cashflow Forecasting and Planning
Cashflow forecasting and planning is even more critical now to assist in business survival now and beyond the Covid restrictions.
This service provides business owners with timely and accurate advice on how to minimise the effects that Covid-19 has on their business, and to assist with creating and implementing a plan to have the best opportunity to get through the Covid-19 restriction period.
The plan will identify the current and future effects Covid-19 has on your business and develop strategies to minimise the effects. The outcome will be to retain profitabilty, cashflow and staffing levels.
A collaborative approach with the business owner will be adopted with contact to be made via zoom meetings or personally if the current Alert level allows.
In this programme we will cover:
- Cashflow forecasting and planning.
- Cashflow forecasting and planning is even more critical now to assist in business survival now and beyond the Covid restrictions.
- Cashflow forecasting and planning forms part of our Business Continuity Planning service.
Find out more and register on the RBPN website here.